Thank you for volunteering the help the Cougar Bands! There are many ways that you can help Mr. Ostrow and the students. You can read the events below to see what our needs are for this year. Then simply click the links and fill out the form. Please take notice which events are for which parents.
All = All Band Parents
BB = Beginning Band Parents
IB = Intermediate Band Parents
AB = Advanced Band Parents
JB = Jazz Band Parents
After you sign up for an event (or more), our Band Booster Board event coordinator will contact you one to two weeks before your event to let you know specifically what you need to do to help.
Click here to print a copy of the CCPS Volunteer Application. All volunteers MUST complete this and turn it into the front office or Mr. Ostrow in order to help.
Click the Purple Links to Learn Details About Each Event
and then Complete the Form for the Event(s) That You Can Assist
- All, TBA, Band Picture Day
- All, TBA, Band Trailer Hauler
- All, TBA, Handyman/woman
- All, August 29th, Pledge to Practice Fundraiser for IB/AB
- AB, September 5th, Middle School Band Night Rehearsal
- AB, September 6th, Middle School Band Night Performance
- AB, Nov. 4th, CCPS Honor Band Auditions
- All, November 8th and 9th, FAME Music City Festival
- IB/AB, November 14th, Beginning Band "Informance"
- All, December, Yankee Candle Fundraiser Distribution
- All, December 10th, Winter Concert
- AB, February 7th and 8th, Solo and Ensemble
- JB, February 11th and 12th, Jazz Band MPA
- AB, March 10th or 11th, Concert Band MPA
- JB, March 28th, Boca Grande Parade
- AB, April 3rd, Universal Studios Band Trip
- All, April 17th, Band Lock-in and Rehearsathon
- All, April 28th, Spring Concert